Sunday, December 19, 2010

This is my first post on my new blog. I currently have a fashion blog, but I wanted something more personal...something that shows who I am and what I love. I wanted something that I could make and stay true to myself.

So, for the first post, I am posting about the tv show American Pickers. My husband and I love this show. The premise is so simple; two guys driving around in a stinky( as Mike Wolfe has clearly stated on the show) van, looking for forgotten treasures. Mike and Frank find such neat things, just searching through old barns and houses, and once, they even picked a woman's car. Mike and Frank both seem so nice and genuine,and it's nice to have a show with good content and people that you enjoy watching. I'd recommend this show to anyone!




No comments:

Post a Comment